11th October 2016, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required for doing apprentice training for B.E students?

What is the eligibility criteria required for doing apprentice training for B.E students? How much marks percentage is required for the same? Can you please give me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for apprentice training for B.E ECE?
  2. What is the last date to submit the forms for Apprentice Training in HAL? What is the procedure for the Apprentice Training in HAL?
  3. Is there any apprentice training in government sector for B.Tech students?
  4. Syllabus for BEL apprentice training written exam? -- [New]
  5. Should i join BEML for apprentice training or continue with my job?
  6. What are the best apprentice training jobs for Diploma (Chemical) holders?
  7. What is the scope of doing Apprentice training at HAL, Bangalore?
  8. Doe IIT provide training to other college students? Criteria and procedure?
  9. Apprentice training for engineers in ISRO -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required for Commercial Pilot Training? Will I get a job after completing the Training?
  11. What are the ways to enter into TNEB after completing B.E?
  12. Does IIT provides training to other college students? Procedure and eligibility for training in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  13. Is there any job confirmation after completion of training? Which one is more apt, Apprentice training from LPSC or training from VSSC?
  14. Can an apprentice in govt. company will be given any relaxation in Job examination?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Dadri for Chemical students? Important dates of application?
  16. Institutes which provides online training to engineering or management students? Fee structure and eligibility?
  17. Procedure to apply for apprentice training at HAL Bangalore TTI?
  18. Eligibility to attend Bosch Graduate Apprentice Off-Campus Drive for females?
11th October 2016, 08:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for doing apprentice training for B.E students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the eligibility criteria required for doing apprentice training for B.E students? How much marks percentage is required for the same? Can you please give me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response on the same. Thank you!
Those candidates who are doing B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA and M.Tech from a recognized University are eligible for internship. Pass out candidates are also eligible for internship. Internship doesn't require any percentage marks in through studies.
12th October 2016, 12:17 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for doing apprentice training for B.E students?

There is no such eligibility criteria for internship program and neither is there any such percentage requirement to apply for the same.

You should just apply for the internship as and when the notification is released by the organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?