11th October 2016, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the criteria followed for applying training in Ericsson company?

What is the criteria followed for applying training in Ericsson company? How to apply? What is the procedure followed to apply? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? Hopefully I will get the information soon. Thank you!

11th October 2016, 09:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed for applying training in Ericsson company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the criteria followed for applying training in Ericsomson cpany? How to apply? What is the procedure followed to apply? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? Hopefully I will get the information soon. Thank you!
Eligibility criteria for internship for Ericsson company:-

Those candidates who are doing B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA and M.Tech from a recognized University are eligible for internship. Pass out candidates are also eligible for internship. Internship doesn't require any percentage marks in through studies.

Application process:-

For application of the above mentioned companies ,you can send a CV with all testimonial to the given address through ordinary post. You can also attach a request letter for internship with signature.
12th October 2016, 12:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed for applying training in Ericsson company?

You should fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria, which is basically that the candidate should be pursuing some technical course from a recognized Institute, those candidates who have also completed their graduation from a recognized Institute can also apply for the internship program.

You will have to fill up the application form and follow the steps mentioned in the official website, the further details will be mentioned to you in the website itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?