14th December 2015, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Bosch Graduate Apprentice Off-Campus Drive for females?

Hello Everyone,
I came to know that Bosch is recruiting females for Graduate Apprentice. I want to know the eligibility criteria for attending the Off-Campus. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply in Bosch Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Important dates of this drive? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to attend HCL Graduate Engineer Off-Campus Drive for Electrical graduate?
  3. Eligibility to attend off campus drive at SRKR campus?
  4. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  5. Mindtree is going to conduct Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment in Kolkata? Eligibility to attend for IT graduate?
  6. What kind of posts are available in Cognizant for B.E. graduate?
  7. Previous year placement papers of Bosch?
  8. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  9. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  10. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend for B.Tech student?
  11. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview in VIT?
  12. How to apply for Samsung R&D Off-Campus Drive?
  13. Is it necessary to attend Off-Campus Drive of IT companies after 6 months once rejected?
  14. Eligibility to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th, 58.45% in 12th and 59.8% in B.Tech?
  15. Should I have to wait for 6 months to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if rejected in On-Campus?
  16. Eligibility to attend CTS Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has completed B.Tech 3 years ago?
  17. Eligibility to attend IBM On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in 10th & 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to attend Genpact Off-Campus Drive for Non-Voice Process?
17th December 2015, 11:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Bosch Graduate Apprentice Off-Campus Drive for females?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I came to know that Bosch is recruiting females for Graduate Apprentice. I want to know the eligibility criteria for attending the Off-Campus. Waiting for your reply.
Eligibility criteria of Bosch Graduate Apprentice Off-Campus Drive:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Bosch is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Bosch recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?