27th February 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to for doing summer internship in IISc?

What % of marks will be the final cut off for selecting into IISc Summer internship? What is the eligibility criteria required to for doing summer internship in IISc? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria required for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in IISC if I am from Electrical and Electronics background?
  2. What is the minimum CGPA criteria required for doing summer internship in companies?
  3. Am I eligible to do summer internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  4. How to get Internship in IISC Bangalore? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  5. Procedure to do summer internship in IISC?
  6. How can I get Internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  8. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  9. How I proceed for summer internship in IISc after completion of B.Tech Biotech 5th semester?
  10. Procedure to apply for a summer internship at IISC Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  12. Application procedures and criteria for summer internship in IISc?
  13. How to get an internship in Tata Motors? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required?
  14. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing summer internship in companies?
  16. What is the procedure to do post graduate internship in IISc, Bangalore?
  17. List companies providing summer internship near IISC Bangalore? Also list PGs/Hostels in Yeshwantpura/ Malleshwaram area?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for a student who has secured 7.51 CGPA in 2nd year of B.Tech?
27th May 2017, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to for doing summer internship in IISc?

How to get internship in iisc summer internship is for sc/st how other student's can get internship. I am a life science student.please do answer this question
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?