28th February 2015, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for a student who has secured 7.51 CGPA in 2nd year of B.Tech?

Hello
I want to do Summer Internship in
I have my CGPA of 7.51 in 2nd year of B.Tech
What is the next procedure to move on
to get into IISC for Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  3. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel and SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  11. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  13. Procedure to apply for a summer internship at IISC Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  15. Is there a CGPA cutoff to apply for the internship program of IISc Bangalore? What are the requirements?
  16. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  18. Procedure to do Internship in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech 2nd year student?
21st February 2018, 09:19 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for a student who has secured 7.51 CGPA in 2nd year of B.Tech?

To apply for internship in IISC, first of all you have to visit their website (http://www.iisc.ac.in/) and check out the best professor under whom you want to do your training. Now select the professor and submit your resume at their email id. Ask your college authorities to provide you a permission letter for the internship and send it with the related documents to the professor incharge of the respective branch of IISC. If they find you eligible for their institute then you will be allowed for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?