15th March 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do summer internship in IISC, Bangalore?

I am a student of Integrated MSc chemistry,1st year.Am I eligible for a summer internship in IISC Banglore? Can someone please provide me the correct information on this? Waiting for the reply soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  2. Procedure to apply for a summer internship at IISC Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Summer internship at IISC, Bangalore for student of M.Sc-Ph.D in Energy Science? any project related to Energy (solar) applications? Other institutes?
  4. Am I eligible for internship at IISC Bangalore if I am not a student of IIT?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IISC Bangalore?
  6. How can I apply for internship in IISC? Can I do internship in May or June?
  7. How to do internship job in IISC bangalore after passing B.E in mechanical engineering? Is there any criteria?
  8. Am I eligible for an internship in IISC? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  12. How to get Internship in IISC Bangalore? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  13. Is there winter internship available in IISC, Bangalore?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for a student who has secured 7.51 CGPA in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  15. Is there a CGPA cutoff to apply for the internship program of IISc Bangalore? What are the requirements?
  16. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  18. Companies which offers Summer Internship to MBA(Finance) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
5th January 2017, 07:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do summer internship in IISC, Bangalore?

If the subjects is taught at IISc, then you can surely apply for summer internship. Just contact them directly for such internships. If there is any opening, then you will definitely be allowed to join.

You must have a good academic record to get a chance because there is a lot of competition for internship at a top institute like IISc, Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?