8th September 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I do training in ISRO if I am doing 3rd year diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

3rd diploma,
ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
training for 6 months only
I HAVE A PASS PERCENTAGE OF 89% IN PREVIOUS SEMESTERS..... WITH NO BACK LOGS.........

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing training in ISRO while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics?
  2. How to do my training of 3rd year from ISRO? I am from electronics and communication branch
  3. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  4. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  5. How to join ISRO after B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?
  7. Is there any job available in ISRO for diploma candidates?
  8. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  9. Summer Training in ISRO for 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  11. How to do training after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 3rd year? Which are the training institutes near Lucknow or in Kanpur
  12. Procedure to join ISRO for training purpose while pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  13. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO?
  14. Criteria and procedure for training in companies like BHEL, NTPS, ISRO after B.E (ECE) 3rd year?
  15. What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college
  16. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways in Delhi during B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication?
  18. How to get training from DRDO? I have done B.Tech 3rd year in electronics and communication
10th September 2017, 06:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do training in ISRO if I am doing 3rd year diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for internship in ISRO. Just you have to contact your college regarding the internship. Now they will talk with the authorities of ISRO and manage you the permission for internship. Now you have to send a resume with the permission letter to the HR department of ISRO. According to your eligibility they will call you to appear for an interview. Hence, if you crack the interview successfully then you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?