8th November 2016, 12:12 PM
mohammed zafar

Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Metallurgy?

Respected Sir, I have completed Diploma in Metallurgy and now I wish to become an Aeronautical Engineer. I want to know am I eligible to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Metallurgy? If yes then please tell me the procedure of applying.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  6. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  7. Which are the best engineering exams that I can write after completing diploma in Metallurgy?
  8. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?
  9. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  10. Can I pursue BE Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  12. Can I apply for admission in 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering after completing Polytechnic Diploma with 98% marks? -- [New]
  13. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in E&TC
  14. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering for direct SE after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which are the colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  15. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  17. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  18. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
10th November 2016, 12:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Metallurgy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammed zafar View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed Diploma in Metallurgy and now I wish to become an Aeronautical Engineer. I want to know am I eligible to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Metallurgy? If yes then please tell me the procedure of applying.
No, diploma in Metallurgy Engineering candidates are not eligible for B.Tech/B.E in Aeronautical Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in aeronautical engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
11th November 2016, 06:17 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Metallurgy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammed zafar View Post
Yes you are eligible for the Aeronautical Engineering course after your Diploma of Metallurgy. After completing of your diploma you are free to change your stream and change your stream while take admission in Bachelor's course.
Basically Aeronautical Engineering deals with Design, Manufacturing, Functioning, maintenance or air borne vehicle like air crafts, Space crafts, helicopters, missiles.

The core areas for specialization in Aeronautical engineers are:
Aerodynamics
Thermodynamics
Celestial mechanics
Control systems
Propulsion
and electronics ....

Some of the best colleges for the Aeronautical Engineering are;
Manipal university
IIT, Chennai
IIT, Mumbai
IIT, Kanpur
IIT, Kharagpur
Punjab Engineering college, Chandigarh
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
Hindustan college of Engineering, Tamil Nadu
Hindustan Electronics academy, Bangalore
School of Aviation science and Technology, New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?