29th October 2016, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do internship in Pune while doing 3rd year B.E Computer Science Engineering in MESCOE?

I am currently doing my 3rd year B.E in the department of Computer Engineering from MESCOE pune.I will be having 1 month holidays in December.I am interested to do internship during this peroid in Pune.Please kindly inform me the companies that will provide the same and also the procedure to approach the particular company for the internship program.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer internship opportunity for 3rd year Computer Science student. How and where to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Does HAL offer Internship to B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Any internship opportunities in Pune for 3rd year students?
  4. Procedure to do Internship during summer vacation in Bharti Airtel for Computer Science 3rd year student?
  5. Where to apply in Pune, Maharashtra for one month internship in Computer Science engineering?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  7. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune? Eligibility to apply?
  8. Internship for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  9. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL for Diploma Computer Science Engineering 3rd year student?
  11. Does HAL provide internship during summer holidays for computer science engineering students?
  12. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Delhi for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Internship opportunities of few months for Computer engineer in Pune?
  15. How to apply for internship at TCS, Infosys and Oracle if got 8.5 CGPA in 2nd year of Computer Science engineering? -- [New]
  16. How to do summer internship from any company after doing B.Tech 3rd year in computer science?
  17. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  18. Internship for B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune? Procedure to apply?
31st October 2016, 08:39 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do internship in Pune while doing 3rd year B.E Computer Science Engineering in MESCOE?

--- Modern Education Society's College of Engineering, Pune is one of the good institute.

--- But, Most of companies offers internship in summer session.

--- So, my suggestion to you is that you should apply for summer internship after completion of 6th semester.

--- You can apply for internship in -

-- Cybage Software Private Limited
-- Maverick Software India Pvt. Ltd.
-- Spring Computing Technologies Pvt Ltd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?