21st August 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Automobile while doing 3rd year engineering?

Sir/Mam,

As i'm in 3rd year(automobile),i'm searching for internship program.
I don't have any idea about how to get intership and there procedure.
So can you please help me reguarding this.
NOTE:-looking internship in jaipur.
Thankyou,

Related Questions:
  1. Automobile Industries offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student in Rajasthan?
  2. List of Car companies offering 1 month Internship to B.E. Automobile 3rd year student in India and in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  3. Am I eligible to do Internship being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student? List of companies offering Internship in Hyderabad?
  4. Procedure to apply for internship in automobile service centre? -- [New]
  5. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  6. Internship, Training and Project in any Automobile Industry for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 3rd year candidate?
  7. Summer Internship for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  10. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  12. Details and procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  13. Internship in automobile companies in Chennai being a 3rd year mechanical engineering student?
  14. Internship in Mercedes and BMW companies after automobile engineering?
  15. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  16. Which are the automobile companies offering internship for Mechanical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  17. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
28th September 2016, 08:55 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Automobile while doing 3rd year engineering?

First of all you need to shortlist the companies. There are very few automobile companies but almost all the companies with exception of a few hire the interns from all over the India.

The procedure followed is as follows :

* The candidate has to go through the college in which he studies. So, he should have an application duly signed by either the head of the institution or the Training & Placement Officer of the institute.

* You have to submit that application along with a training/internship application either online or offline whichever may be the case.

* Some companies/institutes which run exclusive training programs also charge some fees as well which you have to pay.

After this you can take the admission in the training program successfully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?