5th September 2016, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing internship in BHEL?

What is the procedure followed for doing internship in BHEL? Can you please give me the steps which I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete information. Awaiting for a quick response on the same. Thanks!

6th September 2016, 09:03 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing internship in BHEL?

BHEL is a well reputed company. You have to download application form from the official website of the company. The application form will be available in the month of February. Fill the application form properly and apply for NOC from your institute. You have to send the application form along with noc to the HR section of the company. If they approved your application, then you can start your training in BHEL.
You have to pay approximately 500 rupees per week during your training period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?