29th December 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing internships after completion of BDS final exams?

What is the procedure followed for doing internships after completion of BDS final exams? Can you please give me the step by step instructions which I need to follow next to ensure that I will have a bright future with my career? Awaiting for the response.

22nd February 2018, 09:27 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing internships after completion of BDS final exams?

After completing BDS, you have to choose an institute in which you want to to your training. Then visit the admin department of the institute and request them to provide you the details of internship. You have to apply as soon as you get the details and the admin department will help you out throughout the application process. After completing the application process, you have to follow the further instructions of the institute in order to get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?