30th December 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I do my higher studies again in USA after having 9 years experience in Pharmaceutical industry?

I have completed PGDM in India of 2 years course. I have work ex of 9 years in pharmaceutical industry. I want to study further abroad, so do I habe to repeat Masterd again? If so can I select a different subject? Kindly give me the answer on this.

30th January 2016, 04:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do my higher studies again in USA after having 9 years experience in Pharmaceutical industry?

Yes, you can definitely go for higher studies in USA even though you have a academic gap of nine years. Since you have nine years of work experience so there is no problem with the academic gap of nine years which is due to your work experience. There is no age bar for post graduation and higher studies. Hence you can definitely go for higher studies. It is better for you to go for MS or MBA course in USA since you have completed post graduation diploma in management. You can definitely select a different subject for your post graduation, there is no compulsion that you need to choose the field in which you completed your post graduation diploma (management).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?