26th June 2015, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the selection procedure for training in DRDO?

I am garima jain 3 year student I want to do training in drdo what is procedure for selecting in that. and how much money we have to give for training

27th June 2015, 10:00 AM
reconnect

Default Re: What is the selection procedure for training in DRDO?

DRDO provide industrial training to the qualified students only for getting training in DRDO firstly you need to go to its official website.And then check your eligibility and apply for training by filling its application form online.Then they will conduct written examination for the eligible candidate.If you qualify that exam then they will called you for interview.Then after you will have to submit all your biodata or document which they required.Fees submission is submitted by online.Very few amount is taken by them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?