21st August 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I want to complete one internship during the holidays?

What should I do if I want to complete one internship during the holidays? Can you please give me the companies detail in which we can apply for the internship as soon as possible? What should be the procedure which I need to follow for the same?

31st December 2017, 04:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I want to complete one internship during the holidays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do if I want to complete one internship during the holidays? Can you please give me the companies detail in which we can apply for the internship as soon as possible? What should be the procedure which I need to follow for the same?

You have to apply for an internship through your college training and placement cell or directly or through employee referral. You have to apply for an internship with necessary documents like NOC from your college, resume and covering letter. You can apply to the companies related to the subject you are studying. In general, candidates are shortlisted for the internship based on academic score and interview. Some companies prefer candidates through employee referral also. You can also apply for an internship through internship portals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?