31st December 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Summer internship program through IIT Delhi and its application form procedure?

Hi,
In few weeks time I'll be starting my 4th sem. I came across a new that IIT Delhi has centralized its summer training. To avail this training process I'm supposed to fill some form. I’ve been looking thoroughly for the same but may be not thoroughly enough to come across that form.
Can you please help me?
Zeeshan

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi?
  3. Qualification required for internship at IIT Delhi?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Guwahati to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply and last date of form submission?
  5. Eligibility for summer Internship in IIT, Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  7. When the application form for Summer Internship in ONGC will be released? Procedure to apply?
  8. Can I apply for internship program in Tata motors? What is the procedure for internship?
  9. One month Summer Internship in U.P. and Delhi NCR for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student? What is the format of the application form?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for summer internship program?
  11. Summer Internship for B.Sc(Physics) 2nd year candidate in IIT-Delhi?
  12. Details about Summer internship at BHEL?
  13. What is the procedure followed for applying summer training in IIT, Delhi?
  14. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  15. How can I apply for Summer Training in IIT-Delhi? From where I should pursue my training India or Abroad? Procedure to apply for Training in Abroad?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in DMRC?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
31st December 2017, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer internship program through IIT Delhi and its application form procedure?

I am a second year student persuing biotechnology from Manav Rachna. I want to do short term summer training from IIT Delhi in the time period of May- July 2018.
Kindly tell me when will be the application forms for register in short term training will release and what are the rules for joining training and also who are eligible for such kind of training with how much cgpa and other qualifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?