2nd March 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Which company I can apply for internship in holidays of 5th and 6th semester for ECE student?

I am a student of ECE branch studying in 5th semester now.Can anybody please help me with my confusion of how,where and when should I think of doing internship in companies during my holidays. Which company I can apply for internship in holidays of 5th and 6th semester for ECE student?

Related Questions:
3rd March 2016, 08:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company I can apply for internship in holidays of 5th and 6th semester for ECE student?

It is nice to see you looking forward to internship opportunities. You can definitely get internship opportunity after your 5 th semesters. Since you are from ECE background, so you can pursue internship in-

- PSUs like ONGC, NTPC,IOCL,etc.
- Telecom companies like BSNL, MTNL, etc.
- Communication companies like Doordarshan, All India Radio, etc.
- Indian Railways and metro Railways
- Private electronic companies like Sankalp Semiconductor, CTTC, National Semiconductor, etc.
- IT companies.

Different companies have different procedure of recruiting interns. Some recruit through online application followed by interview, some recruit through resume screening while some visit various colleges to recruit interns. Hence you need to check this out after shortlisting companies to apply for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?