5th September 2016, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps followed to apply for internship in Tata Motors?

Sir/Mam,

Please give me information about internship in Tata motors rudrapur. how apply for internship in Tata motors rudrapur. please sir, give me information in detail? Can you please give me the answer on this soon? Awaiting for getting a quick response.

Thanks!

12th September 2016, 02:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps followed to apply for internship in Tata Motors?

Procedure of internship in Tata Motors :-

1. Through on-campus internship drive - Tata Motors visits many colleges to recruit interns. If it comes to your college, you can apply.

2. Referral- If you have contacts with any employee of senior management level you can apply through his/her referral.

3. Contacting the HR department of the concerned branch to know whether there is any provision of internship and whether there are vacancies. Know the application procedure from the concerned authority and apply accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?