25th September 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Can you help me to apply for Internship in TATA motors?

Sir/Mam,

I am a student of 5the Sem pursuing Mechanical engineering n I want 2 do internship in TATA Motors .... can u help me how can I apply for that????? It would be helpful if you can give me the complete information soon as possible.

Thank you!

30th September 2015, 05:35 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can you help me to apply for Internship in TATA motors?

You need to get the No objection letter from your Institute and once you have that you need to apply for the internship of your choice from the company of your choice in your case it is TATA Motors.
You need to write a letter to the Head of the HR Department of that company stating why you want to become an intern of that company.
You also need to attach your Mark sheet and NOC Certificate along with the letter.
This is the procedure you need to follow in general and once the company accepts the letter and replies to you will be able to become an intern in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?