7th July 2014, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

What steps should I follow to clear the interview for Industrial Training programme?

Dear sir,
I am a student of CA final and continuing my Three years training from A chartered Accountancy firm, but in the last year i want to go for industrial training in any MNC's Co.
My communication skills in English is not so good as require in such companies. therefor i thinks that i will not clear the interview.
After 6 months my 2years will be completed, so i want to know what step should be followed to clear the interview.
Please advise me.

Regards,
Tarun

28th March 2023, 08:25 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: What steps should I follow to clear the interview for Industrial Training programme?

First and foremost, it is essential that you practice your communication skills. You can start by reading English newspapers, watching English news channels, and listening to English podcasts. This will help you improve your vocabulary and sentence formation. You can also try speaking in English with your friends and family members to gain confidence and fluency in the language.

Secondly, it is important that you research the company that you are applying for. This will help you understand the company's culture, values, and expectations. You can also prepare for the interview by studying the job description and requirements of the role. This will help you align your skills and experiences with the needs of the company.

Thirdly, you should be well-prepared for the interview. This includes dressing appropriately, arriving on time, and carrying all the necessary documents. You should also practice answering common interview questions and prepare a list of questions to ask the interviewer.

Lastly, it is important that you remain confident and calm during the interview. Remember, the interviewer is assessing your potential and suitability for the role. Therefore, it is essential that you showcase your skills and experiences in the best possible way.

I hope these tips will help you prepare for the interview and increase your chances of clearing it. I wish you all the best in your career endeavors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?