26th June 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the summer internships available for B.Tech (mechanical) student?

What is the procedure for summer internship for b.tech(mechanical) 3rd year student in DMRC,IOCL,BHEL or any other reputed organizations/govt. organizations which are situated in delhi or ncr. It will be helpful if you can provide me the answers.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
  2. List of summer internships to apply for B.Tech mechanical engineering 3rd year?
  3. Which are the companies around Mumbai offering summer internships in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  4. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  5. List of available summer internships for B.E student to do in 6 months?
  6. Which are the companies offering summer internships in Bangalore?
  7. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internships?
  9. Other than training and internship is there anything beneficial that can be done in summer holidays?
  10. List of companies offering internships for mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the cost of Internships or Inplant Training for 2nd year Mechanical student?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(automotive design/aerodynamics) from Germany? Do internships and CGPA matters in admission? I'm a B.Tech(mechanical engineer) 3rd year student
  13. How to do summer training from Delhi after passing B.Tech IT? Which are the best institutes in Delhi providing summer training and internships??
  14. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  15. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  16. How to get Internship in IISC Bangalore? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(ME) 1st year student?
27th June 2016, 02:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the summer internships available for B.Tech (mechanical) student?

Different companies have different procedure of recruiting interns. Hence, you need to check this out with the concerned company in which you are interested to become an intern. Being a mechanical engineer, you can opt for internship in PSUs, private power and metal and alloy manufacturing plants, Indian Railways, Electricity Corporation of India, etc.

- Some companies have online provision of application where you need to apply online.
- Some companies have only offline provision of application and you need to get in touch with the HR department of these companies or wait for notification from them to apply via application form.
- Some companies recruit interns through third party internship portals. Hence, it is always recommended to upload your profile in them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?