20th August 2017, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get enrolled in SAIL for internship in Mechanical stream?

Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year with Mechanical stream and want to apply for internship in SAIL. Please send me procedure to get enroll in SAIL for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply one year Internship in SAIL for Mechanical graduate?
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in SAIL? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for an internship in IOCL and SAIL for Mechanical final semester student?
  4. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  5. Which one should I choose for one month internship in Mechanical stream among BARC, DRDO and SAIL? Effect of internship on my career?
  6. How to fillup the application for Internship in SAIL for BTech Mechanical?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in SAIL for M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  9. How to approach Sail, Bokaro, Jharkhand for internship in Mechanical stream? Will I have to appear in interview?
  10. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  11. Selection procedure of DRDO for internship in Mechanical engineering stream? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. What benefits I will get at the time of interview if completed Internship from SAIL Bokaro?
  13. Procedure and requirements to apply for Winter Internship in SAIL for PGDM candidate?
  14. Procedure to apply for an Internship in SAIL, Burnpur for BTech Chemical graduate? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to get enrolled in winter internship at Bokaro steel plant? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to get summer internship enrollment in L&T?
  17. Procedure to take internship in SAIL being a MCA student?
  18. List of companies near Patna for internship in Mechanical stream? Internship procedure and area covered? -- [Most Discussed]
28th August 2017, 12:40 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get enrolled in SAIL for internship in Mechanical stream?

In order to do Internship at SAIL, candidates must have to apply to the General Manager of the HR Department Centre at SAIL office with the training form available at the respective Colleges. But you should aware of the fact that SAIL does not provide internship to any of the personal applications. You must have a strong contact at SAIL or your parents or relatives must be an employee at SAIL. So, if you have any reference there, it will be better for you to get intern training at SAIL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?