10th September 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for internship in Production engineering at Pune? Duration of internship and topics covered under it?

I am studying in 3rd year Production engineering at Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pune and looking for summer internship in Pune. Please tell me where to apply for it? Duration of internship and topics covered under it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship at Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam? Which are the topics covered in internship for EE graduate?
  2. How to apply for internship in B.Pharmacy from Dishman Pharmaceuticals? Which are the topics covered in internship? -- [New]
  3. Companies providing internship in HR at Delhi? Topics covered in internship?
  4. When to apply for internship in Accenture? Topics covered in internship programme?
  5. How and where do I apply for an internship for electrical engineering in Pune?
  6. How and where do I apply for an internship for electrical engineering in Pune?
  7. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  9. Does National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited offer Internship to Mechanical last year student? What is the duration of Internship?
  10. What is the Internship duration of NTPC Ramagundam? How can I apply for Internship?
  11. List of companies near Patna for internship in Mechanical stream? Internship procedure and area covered?
  12. How to apply an Internship in PSU for M.Tech Production Engineering and System Technology 2nd semester student?
  13. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune? Eligibility to apply?
  14. Where to apply for internship in B.Tech CSE at Bangalore? Which are the topics for internship?
  15. How to do six month internship after BCA in WIPRO, Pune? Eligibility and topics available in internship?
  16. Where to do internship in Nashik for production engineering?
  17. Which are the topics in Computer Science to do internship from HAL?
  18. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
15th September 2017, 12:48 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for internship in Production engineering at Pune? Duration of internship and topics covered under it?

Here are some good companies from where you can pursue summer internship:

Automotive Manufacturers Private Limited  

Address: 10, Pune Satara Road, Near Saibaba Mandir, Pune Satara Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411037

Anand Automotive Systems Ltd  

Address: A-2 Melody Society ICS Colony, Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra 411007

Gateej Engineering Company  

Address: S.No. 50/9/13, Narhe Ambegaon Road,, Pune, Maharashtra 411041
Phone: 020 2439 2858

Generally the duration of summer training is six weeks.

The main topics covered during summer training is basics of manufacturing process, understanding of process flow, time management, working on ERP (if available in company) etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?