26th December 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Where to do internship in Nashik for production engineering?

I am a 3rd year student of Production Engineering of K.K Wagh college of engineering & I am looking for internship in Nashik. Where I can get internship? Help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get an internship after 3rd year of Production Engineering from K.K.Wagh college in Nasik?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Mahindra and Mahindra company?
  3. Does Nashik Cyber Cell Department offer Internship to B.E. Computer 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Internship programme for Sandwich Training in Maharashtra and Gujarat for Production Engineering student?
  5. How to apply an Internship in PSU for M.Tech Production Engineering and System Technology 2nd semester student?
  6. Which production company offers internship to MBA HR student?
  7. Inplant training or internship in ONGC for B.E. Mechanical and Production engineering?
  8. Cutoff marks for engineering in KK Wagh College, Nashik? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Companies in India and China offering internship to Industrial & Production Engineering student?
  10. List of core companies which offer 1 month Internship to B.Tech(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  12. What all companies are there in Nashik and Pune providing internship? I am a MCA student
  13. Cutoff marks for engineering of KK Wagh College, Nashik?
  14. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Production & Industrial Engineering) 2nd year candidate in India?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for Internship in Tech Mahindra for 3rd year (Production Engineering) student?
  16. Where can i do internship of 4-6 weeks being a 3rd year student of Industrial & Production Engineering?
  17. How may I get cutoff list for civil engineering stream of KK Wagh college, Nashik?
  18. What is Production Engineering?
30th December 2016, 11:06 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to do internship in Nashik for production engineering?

You can apply for internship in many manufacturing units in Nasik. Some of good options for you are:

** The Motwane Manufacturing Company Pvt. Ltd.  

Address : Gyan Baug, Nashik, Maharashtra-422101
Phone : 0253 246 3752

** United Heat Transfer Private Limited  

Address : MIDC Ambad, Nashik, Maharashtra-422010
Phone : 0253 238 2484

** Bosch Limited Nashik  

Address : 75 MIDC, Satpur, Nashik, Maharashtra-422007
Phone : 076188 01007

** Rotomatic Containers Pvt Ltd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?