15th March 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I enroll myself for internship while doing 2nd year B.E Computer Science Engineering?

Can I enroll myself for internship while doing 2nd year B.E Computer Science Engineering? I have very less knowledge about internship so I would need the complete information to proceed. Please help me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  2. Which firm should I join for internship during summer leave of Computer Engineering 2nd year?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student
  4. Internship at Tata Steel for Computer Science 2nd year student?
  5. List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. List of Companies to pursue Internship along with work experience and salary being a candidate of 2nd year of Computer Engineering?
  9. Best companies or colleges for internship in Computer engineering?
  10. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  11. Summer internship opportunity for 3rd year Computer Science student. How and where to apply?
  12. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  14. Companies offering 2 months Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  15. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  17. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  18. Internship for 1 month in Delhi
23rd March 2015, 11:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I enroll myself for internship while doing 2nd year B.E Computer Science Engineering?

Yes, you can definitely enroll for internship in the second year of engineering. However, the chances of getting internship opportunity is very less since most of the companies prefer students from third and fourth year of engineering because students of first and second year do not have adequate domain knowledge and are professionally inexperienced in terms of studies apart from mainstream. Hence the best option before you is to go for training course in the second year of engineering and then go for internship in the third year of engineering. Being a CSE student, you can pursue training in :-

- Programming languages like Python, Java, Ruby on Rails, etc.
- Networking
- DBMS and RDBMS
- Redhat Linux and Open Source Technologies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?