7th February 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any provision that if someone does internship from somewhere he/she can be placed directly there?

If a person say me in ece branch works as an intern in a company,is there any possibility that i can be offered a job in that company after graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  2. Can I become an Income Tax Officer after passing CA and B.Com?
  3. How to apply for summer training in TCS?
  4. How to apply for Vocational training in TCS or any other reputed companies in West Bengal?
  5. How can I apply for training in Wipro, TCS, IBM while in B.Tech IT 3rd year?
  6. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  7. Can I become income tax officer after completing CA IPCC?
  8. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  9. Lateral entry through AIEEE or IP?
  10. How to get summer training in TCS/Wipro after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Bioinformatics?
  11. What is the procedure to do CA after B.Com? I have passed with 71%
  12. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  13. Names of the good companies in which I can do training after passing B.Tech 3rd year electrical?
  14. List of diploma courses through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Sample of Internship cover letter? Names of the companies which provide internship opportunities?
  16. Procedure for training in BHEL or any other state government or central government companies? Can I take training or have any workshop experience and certificate?
  17. How to do MBBS? Is there any provision for the same?
  18. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
23rd February 2014, 12:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any provision that if someone does internship from somewhere he/she can be placed directly there?

Yes, there is a possibility of getting placed in a company after pursuing internship in a company. However, this depends on various factors like :-

- You have performed exceptionally well in the project assigned to you.
- There is vacancy in the company and your qualification matches the requirement.
- You must be passed out from the professional course after completion of your internship. If you are in the third year of ECE engineering, then you cannot get job. However, if you are about to get passed out along with the completion of internship or is already a passed out and pursuing internship, then you can get employment in the company provided the company offers you job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?