5th March 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Is there any training for Biotechnology freshers?

hello,
i'm a fresher of biotechnology is i have any training curse or i can do training in company ?

19th June 2012, 11:19 PM
GURINDER BILLING

Default Re: Is there any training for Biotechnology freshers?

hi!!!
yes,training session is conducted for students,you can join it and get the coaching/training to gain your knowledge.And your hard work also plays important role ,so work hard......good luck !!
20th June 2012, 08:21 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hey friend..!!
1.yes training sessions are to be there for biotechnology freshers which provide you the helpful knowledge for your future.

2.the fee structure is to be there for the training sessions.

3.the government provide the free training sessions for the freshers.
2nd June 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I am a biotech student this is my third year . My holidays are coming so in these holidays I want to join training institute for biotech students in USA to increase my skills . Is it possible ? If possible then please give me addresse and whole detail
Thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?