16th June 2015, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D course if I have scored 53% in MA History?

I am M.A. in history from Mumbai university with 53% what to do to get admission for Phd? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria they will look for? Can someone please provide me the complete information for the same? Awaiting for quicker reply!

Thanks!

16th June 2015, 07:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D course if I have scored 53% in MA History?

If we go by the minimum eligibility criteria for General category candidates then you have less marks which will not make you eligible for Ph.D admission. You can only apply if you belong to reserved category after getting relaxation of 5% marks.

Hence, make sure you fulfill the minimum criteria before applying because you are not eligible if you are general category candidate. Also, you haven't mentioned your category in the question.
16th June 2015, 07:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D course if I have scored 53% in MA History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am M.A. in history from Mumbai university with 53% what to do to get admission for Phd? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria they will look for? Can someone please provide me the complete information for the same? Awaiting for quicker reply!

Thanks!
You have completed M.A in History from Mumbai University with 53% so you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D :-

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?