19th June 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Mathematics from SRM Institute of Science and Technology. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
  4. Eligibility to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  5. Top Colleges offering Mtech/MS without entrance exam?
  6. Is it beneficial to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  7. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad?
  8. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management?
  10. Admission procedure to study BSc in GITS?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Georgia Institute of Technology for MS program?
  12. List of deemed universities and colleges in Tamilnadu?
  13. Which college is better to choose for M.Tech after scoring 2300 rank in Civil
  14. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which college should I expect after scoring 12814 rank?
  16. Admission procedure to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  17. Admission procedure to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?
  18. How to make my future in aeronautical engineering? I have scored 83% in 10th
24th June 2018, 06:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Mathematics from SRM Institute of Science and Technology. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Candidates can apply for the admission to study PhD Mathematics at SRM Institute of Science and Technology through proper channel on or before 31st March or 30th September each year. Candidates can find the application at the SRMIST website link. Candidates should have studied a Master’s Degree in Mathematics with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. Candidates have to appear for an entrance test and interview / viva-voce for the PhD Mathematics admission in SRMIST. Candidates who have qualified NET/SLET/GATE/teacher fellowship holders shall be exempted from the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?