18th June 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?

I want to apply for PhD program in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences for Biostatistics subject. So, I would like to know about the course structure of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the course duration also. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Stipend policy of National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences for internship? How much amount NIMHAN provides?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?
  4. Documents required to apply for PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?
  5. How many PhD(Biostatistics) seats are available in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria of Neuroscience after graduation? I have got poor marks in Maths
  7. What is the scope after completing M.Sc neuroscience?
  8. Neuroscience: eligibility, colleges in mumbai, companies related to neuroscience? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Universities offering M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in India? Details of this course?
  10. List of companies in Karnataka to do training in B.Tech in Bioinformatics Science
  11. Best colleges for PhD in Women related issues and Pregnancy
  12. M.Sc in Counselling Psychology eligible to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which university provide it?
  13. How to do PhD after completing MBBS? Should I complete my M.D to enter Ph.D? Institutions providing Ph.D for MBBS course?
  14. Course structure and duration of MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) in The Milken Institute School of Public Health?
  15. What is the syllabus for M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS? I am a student of M.A final psychology
  16. How to do Ph.D in Psychology & Mental Health after MA in Psychology? What is the fee structure and duration to do it? List of universities providing this course in Hyderabad?
  17. What are the cheapest medical universities in India?
  18. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata? -- [New]
19th July 2022, 04:07 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?

The Course Structure and duration of PhD Biostatistics at National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences is:-

*Biostatistical Computing

*Analysis of Categorical Data

*Analysis of Multivariate Data

*Genetic Data Analysis

*Clinical Trials Methods.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?