18th June 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Biostatistics program in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences? I am interested to do PhD in this stream and in this college. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Stipend policy of National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences for internship? How much amount NIMHAN provides?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?
  3. Documents required to apply for PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?
  4. Course structure and duration of PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences? -- [New]
  5. How many PhD(Biostatistics) seats are available in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?
  6. What is the scope after completing M.Sc neuroscience?
  7. Universities offering M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in India? Details of this course?
  8. List of companies in Karnataka to do training in B.Tech in Bioinformatics Science
  9. Can I study M.Sc in Neurosciences if completed B.Pharmacy?
  10. M.Sc in Counselling Psychology eligible to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which university provide it?
  11. How to do PhD after completing MBBS? Should I complete my M.D to enter Ph.D? Institutions providing Ph.D for MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the syllabus for M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS? I am a student of M.A final psychology
  13. What are the cheapest medical universities in India?
  14. Best colleges for PhD in Women related issues and Pregnancy
  15. Is it possible to do MSc in Psychology?
  16. Average course fee for BSc Neuro, Horti and Agriculture in Bangalore?
  17. List of top colleges in Bangalore that has the best UG course in psychology
  18. List of universities to do PhD in Genetics Engineering? Best topics available for it?
21st June 2018, 06:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?

You need to have a masters degree in concerned field with at least 55% marks from a recognized university or institute. Admission will be through written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university or institute.

If you have got scores like NET/SET/JRF/GATE, then you will be exempted from entrance exam. Even those who have M.Phil qualification or 5 years of professional experience are exempted from entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?