18th June 2018, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University?

Hello, I want to secure admission in Rama University for PhD in Operational Research course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Research project facility with stipend? I am a MSc clinical research student from Cranfield University
  5. How many PhD(Operational Research) seats are available in Rama University?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University?
  7. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Financial Studies) in Institute of Financial Management and Research?
  8. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University? -- [New]
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Dairy Microbiology) in National Dairy Research Institute?
  10. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  11. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?
  12. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Allahabad University?
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Al-Falah University?
  14. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Immunology) in Amala Cancer Research Centre, Thrissur?
  15. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in RK University?
  16. How can I get stipend to study PhD(Education) in Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation?
  17. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?
  18. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Tourism Management) in Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute? -- [Most Discussed]
19th July 2022, 05:11 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University?

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD Operational Research at Rama University ,after qualifying the entrance exam called RUET.

The admission procedure to study PhD Operational Research is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?