2nd March 2015, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Ranchi University to study PhD in Geology?

Respected Friends,
Kindly tell me what is the procedure
for admission in PhD for Geology in Ranchi university?
Kindly tell me as soon as possible
Thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  2. Procedure to apply for Ph.D courses in Ranchi Universities?
  3. Procedure to apply for PhD program in Ranchi University for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate?
  4. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  5. Procedure to pursue Ph.D in Computer Science from Ranchi University?
  6. How to get admission in B.Sc geology honors in St Xavier College Ranchi?
  7. Admission in Ph.D after passing PG in English Literature? What is the procedure?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  9. Procedure to apply in Ranchi University PAT for M.Phil(Management) postgraduate?
  10. How to become a Geologist after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of subjects can be chosen for PhD? I've completed MA(Geography) and currently doing job in geology and mining department
  12. Information about colleges offering B.Sc Geology in India? Scholarship or exams to study Ph.D in abroad?
  13. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  16. Which subject should I choose for PhD after MA in geography which may be useful for my job in geology and mining department?
  17. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
6th March 2015, 09:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Ranchi University to study PhD in Geology?

For getting admission in Ph.D Geology you must have a Master's Degree in Geology or its equivalent subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized University. For reserved category candidates 50% marks is sufficient to make them eligible for admission.

For getting admission in Ranchi University you have to apply for entrance exam conducted by the University or if you have NET/SLET/JRF score then apply directly for interview. Those with M.Phil qualification are also eligible for direct interview for admission. Those who have good score with excellent performance in interview will be selected for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?