7th June 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Geography) in Mizoram University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in Mizoram University for PhD program in Geography? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this college? Waiting for your response!

8th June 2018, 04:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Geography) in Mizoram University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in Mizoram University for PhD program in Geography? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this college? Waiting for your response!

Interested candidates have to apply for the PhD Geography admission online at Mizoram University. They have to appear for the Written Test and Interview for the admission to do a PhD Geography at Mizoram University. Those who have studied a Master’s Degree in Geography or equivalent with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD Geography at Mizoram University. Candidates can find the details in the Mizoram University website link given Click Here

8th June 2018, 05:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Geography) in Mizoram University?

First of all you need to apply on a prescribed format, when there is a notification by the concerned university. You must have a masters degree with at least 55% marks in the concerned field.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university. Just make sure you are well prepared for it.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?