18th April 2018, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BA in JNU for 12th Arts student?

Hello Sir, I want to study BA Degree from Jawaharlal Nehru University. I have taken Political Science, Geography, Hindi and English in my 12th Ats. Please tell me how I can get admission for BA course in JNU? Kindly tell me the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in JNU for pursuing BA (Economics)? Is there a UG course on Economics in JNU?
  2. Can I get admission to study BCA in JNU if pursuing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  3. Procedure to get admission in JNU fo B.A degree course?
  4. Is it possible to join Political Science course in JNU with 45% in 12th?
  5. Can a 12th arts student enroll for nursing course? List of institutes along with their admission procedure and available seats for the nursing course? How can I apply for nursing course after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is M.A.(Education) course offered in JNU? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th arts student?
  8. Admission in B.Com for 12th Arts student?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in National School of Drama for 12th Arts student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Courses other than B.A. available for 12th Arts student?
  11. Possibility to study Computer Application in Graduation for 12th Arts student?
  12. Is it mandatory to study Mathematics for admission in BBA course for 12th Arts student?
  13. Procedure to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws for 12th Computer Science student?
  14. Can I take admission in MCA from JNU or JMU after passing intermediate with Arts? I am a student of BCA final year
  15. Procedure for admission in JMI University for an economical backward student having scored 74.4% in +2 with Arts?
  16. Does JNU provides M.Com? Procedure of admission?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in JJ school of Arts for interior designing?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in JNU after completion of 12th standard?
24th April 2018, 11:23 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BA in JNU for 12th Arts student?

To get admission in JNU candidates have to appear and qualify for entrance test conducted by the university.

The last date of filling the online and offline application is closed. So you are not eligible to get admission if you have not done the registration.
24th April 2018, 11:57 PM
sha2nk90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to study BA Degree from Jawaharlal Nehru University. I have taken Political Science, Geography, Hindi and English in my 12th Ats. Please tell me how I can get admission for BA course in JNU? Kindly tell me the admission procedure.
Admission to Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi is granted through university level entrance exam (JNUEE). The admission to various UG, PG and P.hd courses offered through this Entrance test. For doing a B.A. degree course you need to have following eligibility criteria fulfilled :

>> Pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with at least 45 % marks in the exam.

>> Minimum age limit is 17 years.

>> You need to apply through online mode on JNU website https://www.jnu.ac.in/main/, you need to click Admissions section of the website to apply for the course.
After the application page is opened, you need to fill all the details and upload the required documents such as your photo, signature, marksheet etc. Then you need to pay the application fee online and your online application will then be considered as finally submitted.
25th April 2018, 04:31 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

JNU is a Central university and it is located in New Delhi. The university is among the best ranked university.

The admission in the university is conducted on the basis of entrance examination. Yes, you are eligible to get admission in the university if you will qualify for entrance examination.

The application form will be released in month of January. So, you are not eligible to get admission in the current academic session.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?