23rd February 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD in IIT for MCA postgraduate?

Dear Friends,
I have completed my MCA. What should I do to get admission to PhD in IIT ? Please let me know about the admission procedure. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study PhD in Abroad for MCA postgraduate? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to study PhD for an MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  5. Am I eligible for PhD from IIT Delhi after MCA? Is MCA equivalent to PhD?
  6. Am I eligible for Ph.D from IITs after doing MCA and BCA course? What is the procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  9. Total expenses to study PhD in Canada for MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which specialization I can study PhD being a MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD for MCA candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  15. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD for M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  18. How can I get admission to study PhD in English being a M.A. and B.Ed postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
14th March 2016, 07:08 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD in IIT for MCA postgraduate?

You need to appear for the Entrance Examination of IIT for the course of PhD if you do not have a GATE Score.
You need to clear the Entrance Examination followed by a Personal Interview to be conducted by IIT where you seek admission to be eligible for the course of PhD.
You will also require 55% marks in your MCA to be eligible for the course of PhD in IIT.
This is the admission procedure that is followed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?