25th August 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study PhD in Abroad for MCA postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?

Friends,
I have completed my MCA from Mumbai University and I want to do PhD from Abroad. Is this is possible? If possible then what is the procedure?

15th September 2015, 11:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study PhD in Abroad for MCA postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I have completed my MCA from Mumbai University and I want to do PhD from Abroad. Is this is possible? If possible then what is the procedure?
You have completed MCA from Mumbai University so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?