26th August 2015, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for M.Sc(Maths & Computing) postgraduate?

Sir,
I have done my M.Sc in Maths & Computing. Now, I want to do PhD in Mathematics. Please tell me the exact procedure for admission. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in GNDU being a postgraduate?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  7. How can I get admission to study PhD in English being a M.A. and B.Ed postgraduate?
  8. Is it possible to study PhD in Abroad for MCA postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.Ed postgraduate?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in Delhi University for Zoology postgraduate?
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  12. How can I apply to study PhD in Mathematics at University of Cambridge being a M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics) postgraduate?
  13. List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics to a postgraduate in Montreal?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in Geography for a Postgraduate who has secured 66.40% marks?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  17. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
26th May 2016, 11:16 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for M.Sc(Maths & Computing) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have done my M.Sc in Maths & Computing. Now, I want to do PhD in Mathematics. Please tell me the exact procedure for admission. Thank you in advance.
The eligibility to do PhD in Mathematics is a pass in M.Sc in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission to the PhD. You have to contact the university Mathematics Department for more details. You have to prepare a brief presentation of your research topic and submit along with your application. You can get the details about entrance syllabus from the university. The PhD is available in regular and part time mode in various universities in India like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?