26th October 2016, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Special Education) in Avinashilingam University? Course structure and duration?

I would like to know the admission procedure for PhD course in Special Education of Avinashilingam University. Kindly let me know the course structure and course duration also.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  2. Which are the recognized universities offering M.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  3. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  4. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  5. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  7. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  8. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  9. Procedure of admission in CS after B.Com? Duration of course and fee structure?
  10. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  11. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  13. Procedure to get admission in University of Pittsburgh to study MS course after B.Sc Zoology? Fee structure of this university? How to get study visa for it? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to get admission, duration and fee structure to study Foreign Languages programme?
  15. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  16. Fee structure and admission procedure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University ?
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed having completed my B.Com?
  18. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
30th April 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Special Education) in Avinashilingam University? Course structure and duration?

I would like to do PhD in business administration. How to apply for this? What are the requirements?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?