24th June 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Which are the recognized universities offering M.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?

I am presently located in siliguri, I want to know about the UGC/NCTE recognised universities who are offering distance learning M.ed course, their admission procedure, fee structure, duration of the course and their study centres. I would also like to know whether i wil get admission in one of those university for the current session.
Your reply will be awaited.

Related Questions:
1st July 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the recognized universities offering M.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?

list of all UGC recognized and NCTE approved universities offering M.Ed course in madhya pradesh
22nd September 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the recognized universities offering M.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?

Is Swami Vivekanand(MP) university NCTE and UGC approved?
17th October 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

is correspondens course of M.Ed. valid for gonvernment job or not??
17th October 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

is correspondens course of M.Ed. valid for gonvernment job or not??
21st October 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

is ramnath singh college ugc recognized
2nd December 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

universities offering m ed ,distance
7th October 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Singhania university is recoganised by ugc?
13th February 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

which are the recognised uni offering M.Ed course? what is the duration of the course?
5th March 2014, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which are the recognized universities offering M.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am presently located in siliguri, I want to know about the UGC/NCTE recognised universities who are offering distance learning M.ed course, their admission procedure, fee structure, duration of the course and their study centres. I would also like to know whether i wil get admission in one of those university for the current session.
Your reply will be awaited.
there are no any university in India who are offering M.Ed. course in distance mode except IGNOU collaboration with NCERT & DEC.
IGNOU ASESSION- started from january in every year. Course fees- 40000/ &
elligibility- B.ed. with 55% marks and minimum two years teaching experience from any recognition instituation.
please see for details ingou.ac.in

from west bengal
RCM
21st July 2016, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Does IGNOU offer distance education M Phil in Hindi language ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?