26th March 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Does Pratap University offer PhD in English?

I would like to know that PhD program in the stream of English is available in Pratap University or not? Please let me know about this immediately because I want to do PhD from this university.

Related Questions:
  1. How many PhD(English) seats are available in Pratap University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(English) in Pratap University?
  3. Course structure and duration of PhD(English) in Pratap University?
  4. Fee expenses of PhD(English) in Pratap University?
  5. Does Bundelkhand University has authentication to offer PhD course?
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  7. List of Distance universities which offer PhD in English
  8. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  10. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  13. Does Maulana Azad National Urdu University offer PhD(English) course?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Physics at Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University? -- [New]
  16. From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Whether Allahabad University offer distance PhD in English to a postgraduate?
  18. How many PhD(Environmental Biology) seats are available in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
30th April 2018, 01:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Pratap University offer PhD in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know that PhD program in the stream of English is available in Pratap University or not? Please let me know about this immediately because I want to do PhD from this university.

Sorry, Pratap University does not offer a PhD in English. Pratap University offers only undergraduate and postgraduate courses like MCA, MSc, BSc, PG Diploma in Mass Communication, MA, BTech, BCA, BTech + MBA, BCA + MCA, BBA, BA Mass Communication, BPharm, BCom, Bachelor of Library Science, etc. Candidates can study PhD in English at various other universities in India. Candidates should hold a master’s degree in English with minimum of 55% marks to do PhD in English. They have to appear for PhD Entrance Test and Interview for the selection.
30th April 2018, 06:49 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes Pratap University offer PhD in English.
Some other programs offered are as follows:-
CS
EE
ME
CE
EC
Physics
Chemistry
Mathematics
Political Science
Economics
Management
30th April 2018, 07:45 PM
ranu shahi

Yes Pratap University offers Ph.D. program in English.
But you are eligible to get admitted only after clearing entrance examination. Without clearing it you are not allowed to pursue Ph.D. program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?