18th June 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Indian Veterinary Research Institute for PhD program in Veterinary Parasitology? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. When will the Ph.D in Veterinary Parasitology start at Veterinary College & Research Institute (VCRI), Namakal?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  4. Requirements to apply for PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  5. How many PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) seats are available in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  8. Which top 6 college can I get after scoring 333 in ICAR?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  10. Distance education university in Madhurai for B.Tech, BVSc distance course?
  11. Procedure to apply for Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly to do Ph.D in Pharmacy? Previous year question papers of it?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly? -- [New]
  13. What type of jobs are available for students doing M.V.Sc Biostatistics in Indian Veterinary Research Institute? Where should I take admission for Ph.D? In which sectors should I apply for jobs?
  14. How to take admission for study PhD in Nephrology for Parasitology postgraduate?
  15. Best colleges for Agriculture in UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to get admission in Indian Institute of Astrophysics and Tata Institute of Fundamental Research?
  17. List of top 10 colleges for Agricultura engineering? I have scored 587 rank
  18. Colleges in Karnataka to pursue diploma in agriculture? What is the duration of this course?
20th July 2022, 12:34 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

The admission procedure to study PhD Veterinary Parasitology at Indian Veterinary Research Institute is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called ICAR Indian Veterinary Research Institute.
20th July 2022, 09:28 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

The admission procedure to study PhD Veterinary Parasitology at Indian Veterinary Research Institute is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC-NET.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?