10th December 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Age criteria and duration to do M.Phil English from IGNOU? Where should I submit the Thesis?

Hello sir, I have completed MA English and want to do M.Phil English from IGNOU. Please tell me what is the age criteria for enrollment and duration of it? Where should I submit the Thesis?

20th December 2016, 12:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age criteria and duration to do M.Phil English from IGNOU? Where should I submit the Thesis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed MA English and want to do M.Phil English from IGNOU. Please tell me what is the age criteria for enrollment and duration of it? Where should I submit the Thesis?

Sorry, the M.Phil English program is not available in IGNOU. IGNOU has PhD in English and not M.Phil in English. The list of M.Phil courses offered in IGNOU can be found in the website link given here Click Here.

You can study the course in some other universities in India. There is no age limit to do the M.Phil course in English. The course consists of three semesters. The first two semesters shall be devoted to formal instruction in the classroom. In the third semester, the student shall be required to write dissertation. You have to submit the thesis at the university English department. The course is available in the following universities.

Jamia Millia Islamia - Official Website

University of Hyderabad - Official Website

Amity Institute of English Studies and Research - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?