4th September 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

How much marks percentage is required in MA English from IGNOU for doing Ph.D in English?

Hi,

How much marks in percentage is required in M.A (english)from ignou,to get enrolled in phd in English? Can you give me the right details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for the quick response.

5th September 2016, 10:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks percentage is required in MA English from IGNOU for doing Ph.D in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

How much marks in percentage is required in M.A (english)from ignou,to get enrolled in phd in English? Can you give me the right details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for the quick response.
If you have got 55% marks in M.A(English) from IGNOU, then you will get admission in Ph.D course in English.

But you should qualify in UGC NET exam.

There are no age criteria for UGC NET exam. For lectureship post, your age should be below 28 years.
6th September 2016, 12:29 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks percentage is required in MA English from IGNOU for doing Ph.D in English?

Candidates those who have completed their MA in English from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
So, you must have to score at least of 55% of marks in MA to be eligible for Ph.D in English.
27th May 2017, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required for M.A. English after doing B.A. (Program) ?
4th July 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required after BA to enroll for Masters in English?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?