12th July 2016, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Am I eilgible to get admission for M.Phil Ph.D after completion of M.A with 51% marks?

I want to do M. Phil PHD. I got 51.5 % in MA( eng) exam. Is it possible to get admission? What is the criteria followed to apply for the course? Can someone please provide me the details on this as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response.

12th July 2016, 07:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eilgible to get admission for M.Phil Ph.D after completion of M.A with 51% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do M. Phil PHD. I got 51.5 % in MA( eng) exam. Is it possible to get admission? What is the criteria followed to apply for the course? Can someone please provide me the details on this as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response.
You have got 51.5% marks in M.A in English, So you are not eligible for M.Phil or Ph.D course.

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university, then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.
13th July 2016, 09:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eilgible to get admission for M.Phil Ph.D after completion of M.A with 51% marks?

No, since you have scored 51.5% of marks in Post Graduation, you are not eligible to opt for Ph.D course.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for Ph.D, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D:-

Candidates must have completed Master's degree from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?