12th July 2016, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the duration of doing M.Sc Ph.D joint course in Chemistry from IIT Karagpur?

What is the duration of joint MSc-Phd in chem.in IIT Kgp?Also i would like to know the total fee for the entire course.? Can you please let me know the information on the same? What are the possibilities? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there M.Sc-PhD(Chemistry) dual degree at IIT Chennai? What should I do to get in there?
  2. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  3. How to correct the mistake in CSIR NET online application?
  4. Duration of PhD and fees at IIT-B?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  7. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure to do Ph.D in Chemistry after B.Sc with 75%? List of institutes providing Ph.D in Chemistry?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  10. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  11. How can I pursue Ph.D in Chemistry through GATE?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  13. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  14. List of distance universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India? Course fee and duration of PhD?
  15. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  16. Is it good to opt for Ph.D integrated course in chemistry? -- [New]
  17. Course duration and fee structure for integrated M.Sc - Ph.D course in Physics at IIT? Difference between integrated M.Sc Ph.D course and M.Sc in Ph.D dual degree course?
  18. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
13th July 2016, 07:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of doing M.Sc Ph.D joint course in Chemistry from IIT Karagpur?

On an average, the course duration of the Integrated Ph.D will take 2+5 years to complete both the courses. Candidates those who are interested to opt this Integrated Ph.D course can pursue it after the completion of B.Sc course from a recognised University.
Below I have uploaded the link of the official website of IIT Kharagpur. For any kind of more details about the fee structure and course duration, you can check it in the website.
http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?