6th January 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any government jobs or higher studies?

Sir, I am doing B.Sc agriculture in Bangalore. Now I'm final year but our college is not having any UGC and ICAR recognition. Am I eligible for any government jobs or any higher studies. Please tell me Sir.

6th January 2018, 07:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any government jobs or higher studies?

You have mentioned that your colleges is not recognized by University Grants Commission. Generally, UGC management universities for courses under it and whereas AICTE deals about Technical courses. Hence, I suggest you to first check whether your college is recognized by AICTE or not.

If your organization/ institute is not recognized by any one of the recognized boards then I can say that you are not eligible to apply for Government job recruitment's. Because there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Government based recruitment's. You must have to have valid Graduation or Bachelor Degree in any discipline. You have not mentioned that through which organization your college is recognized. Hence, I suggest you to check all the details that I said above and follow accordingly.
6th January 2018, 10:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed your BSc in agriculture from a non recognised by ICAR college then it is of no use because generally the students who have done there BSc in agriculture from a non ICAR college are not allowed for government jobs. Well you can do job in some private companies as well as private forms but you cannot appear for government job.
6th January 2018, 11:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed your B.Sc degree course with a minimum of 50% of marks from a recognized University, then you can definitely apply for Government jobs.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the Government jobs.
7th January 2018, 01:02 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidate who want to get government jobs should have completed their 10th/12th/graduation/post graduation and higher studies from a recognized body. But, you are pursuing graduation from a college which is not recognized by UGC, so I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for government jobs or higher studies. If you want to do PG course then also you would be asked for UGC recognition in graduation level. But, if you have completed your 12th from a recognized board, then you may apply for government jobs on the basis of that qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?