8th May 2012, 08:27 PM
Muki needa

What should I do after completion of electronics diploma?

What are doing after electronics diploma.......please tell me what to do

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I take after completion of Diploma in Electronics?
  2. What is the course fee followed for B.Tech after completion of diploma in electronics? -- [New]
  3. Is there any suitable course available after completion of medical electronics diploma course?
  4. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  5. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  6. How to join Correspondence B.Tech course after completion of Diploma with Electronics?
  7. What should I do after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?
  9. List of Universities to join B.Tech in Electronics Engineering in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible of IPS exam after completion of diploma?
  11. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics? Find a job or continue studies?
  12. Can I join in Aeronautical course after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  13. Am I eligible to do B.E EEE after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to join Indian Air force after completion of 3 years diploma in applied electronics and institution with 80%
  16. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  18. What all jobs I can apply for after completion of diploma in Electronics?
18th May 2012, 10:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of electronics diploma?

You can choose between jobs as well as higher studies after diploma. The decision can be made as per your interests. If you want to go for higher studies you can opt for graduation courses. After diploma you can join B.E or B.Tech through lateral entry. You can also apply for jobs in government and private sector. You will be eligible mainly for clerical, loco pilot, assistant, technician posts mainly in railways. You can also join defense services.
6th June 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

sir, my name is aniket & i have taken an admission in diploma in electronics but i am totally confused that which course should be done after completion of it..
sir plese help me............
12th June 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

what are the higher studies after diploma in electronic and communication
12th February 2013, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

I am the student of 1st sem. Diploma in electronics engineering.i like study but seniour's fear i dont take any class what do now!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?