12th March 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-NET(Physical Sciences) being an M.Tech(Electronics) postgraduate?

Sir,
I did my M.Tech in Electronics. Am I eligible for CSIR-NET in Physical Sciences?
Please reply as soon as possible because last date of filling form very near.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in CSIR-NET for Chemical Sciences being a Biochemistry postgraduate?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-NET(Physical Sciences) being an M.Tech(Electronics) postgraduate? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Pharmacy postgraduate? Which is better among Life Science and Chemical Sciences? Is JRF not available for Pharmaceutics candidate to study in PhD?
  4. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences) for Geology postgraduate?
  5. Download study materials to prepare for CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences)
  6. Eligibility to apply for CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for M.Sc(Chemistry) postgraduate?
  7. Am I eligible to write CSIR exam after doing M.Pharmacy? Which subjects to select between Life Sciences and Chemical Sciences?
  8. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET for MCA postgraduate?
  9. Which subject should I opt among Life Sciences and Chemical Sciences to appear in CSIR-NET being an M.Pharmacy student? Eligibility to apply?
  10. Am I eligible for CSIR exam after completion of M.Sc Environmental Science course?
  11. Eligibility and requirements to apply in CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for Organic Chemistry postgraduate?
  12. Is Msc Computer Science Student eligible for writing CSIR-UGC Net Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET(Physical Sciences) for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  14. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for M.Sc(Biochemistry) candidate?
  15. How to do doctor of pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy?
  16. Can I apply for both UGC-NET and CSIR-NET(Mathematical Sciences) being an M.Phil postgraduate?
  17. Am I eligible to apply in CSIR-NET being a Geography postgraduate?
  18. Which exam best to write for Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
14th March 2016, 05:24 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-NET(Physical Sciences) being an M.Tech(Electronics) postgraduate?

I am sorry to tell you this but you are not eligible for Physical Sciences.
You are eligible for Electronic Science as your specialization.
You need to apply for the area in which you have completed your Masters in to be finally eligible to utilize the benefits of clearing the Examination.
14th March 2016, 07:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-NET(Physical Sciences) being an M.Tech(Electronics) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I did my M.Tech in Electronics. Am I eligible for CSIR-NET in Physical Sciences?
Please reply as soon as possible because last date of filling form very near.
You have done M.Tech in Electronics so you are not eligible for CSIR NET exam in Physical Science.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Physics or it's equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?