12th March 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply in CSIR-NET for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Respected Sir,
Can I apply for CSIR-NET with 3rd year of B.Tech degree? I am in 3rd year of my B.Tech and I want to apply in CSIR-NET. Please let me know that is it possible or not?

14th March 2016, 05:07 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply in CSIR-NET for B.Tech 3rd year student?

I am sorry to tell you this but you are not eligible to apply for this Examination as you are not fulfilling the qualification criteria.
You need to complete your B.Tech followed by your M.Tech and in your final year of M.Tech you will be eligible for the CSIR-NET Examination.
So you need to do these things to be eligible to appear for this Examination.
14th March 2016, 07:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply in CSIR-NET for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Can I apply for CSIR-NET with 3rd year of B.Tech degree? I am in 3rd year of my B.Tech and I want to apply in CSIR-NET. Please let me know that is it possible or not?
No, B.Tech 3rd years student are not eligible for CSIR NET exam but final year students are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed BS-4 years program/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ MBBS/ Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc or Equivalent degree with at least 55% marks are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?